Saturday, May 23, 2015

About (NSFW)

So what is "Autobot After Dark"? Well, to be blunt, it's a blog about sex toys. Namely those I've bought for myself and tried, though on occasion, I'll either have guests commentating, or I'll link to sites that pertain to health for people who have vaginas, ovaries, and uteri (uteruses? What's the plural for uterus?). This blog is going to be covering topics such as gender and gender expression as well as sexual orientation, sexual attraction, romantic attraction, and related topics. This blog will most definitely be NSFW, and is entirely going to be my opinion unless otherwise stated. I will do my best to research things to the fullest extent, and will always cite my resources when doing researched articles. I expect to post maybe once a week, sometimes twice a week if something comes up that I feel is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment